Foreign Collaboration Agreement is made between the parties one of whom is a resident in the country of activities purported by such agreement and the other is a foreign resident.
To acquire expertise in the manufacturing process or gain technical know-how or to market or promote any product or services of foreign origin is the primary object of the Foreign Collaboration Agreement.
An experienced law firm having thorough knowledge and study of industrial laws & policies, foreign trade laws, Reserve Bank of India Rules, notifications, Governmental guidelines, FEMA, Taxation, Private International Law and so on.
Types of FCA:
- Agreement for formation of company;
- Agreement to engage in any activity concerning trade, commerce, industrial development;
- Agreement to erect plant or machinery;
- Agreement for technical or management consultation;
- Agreement for providing technical know-how;
- Agreement for use of Trade Mark.